FEATURED POST

Sri Venkatachala Mahathyam CONCLUSION ( wedding chapter 436-446)

436) BHAGAVATHKRUTHASHANMAASAAVADHIKAAGASTHYAASHRAMAVAASA PRATHIGNYAA Padmaavathyanugo Devo Brahmarudraadikairyuthaha Suvarnamukharee...

POPULAR POSTS

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sri.M.K.Thyagaraja Bhagavathar



This old song of late Sri.M.K.Thyagaraja Bhagavathar can never cease to haunt me. While recording this song for the album, "Veena Tharangini" almost 2 decades ago, I strived with all my being to convey the legendary singer's emotions through my fingers and my veena. My life long favourite!!

2 comments:

கக்கு - மாணிக்கம் said...

Marvelous!
Thanks for sharing.

sury said...

This song my late maamiyaar (who was a gifted musician ) liked most. Thanks a lot for listening to the same through your hands.
i mean thro' veena

meenakshi paatti
http://mymaamiyaarsongs.blogspot.com