Friday, October 6, 2023

LOOKING LIFE IN THE EYE......


 I have never been on social media platforms till I started Facebook in June this year. I was like a child fascinated by a new toy. I got so engrossed in FB. What I liked about Facebook is the immediate connect I had with everyone. 

A certain thing irked me last week which led me into a self-explanatory monologue on FB about quitting the music field.

To my utter shock, my speech was received as a sob story by my near and dear music lovers. Embarrassed as hell, I removed the post a couple of days ago.

I never react to hatred or contempt, but PITY - NO WAY BOSS. My super-sized self esteem would never allow that.

"Take the bull by its horns" is my motto and my way of life. And that's how it'll remain, no changing that!!

No comments:

FEATURED POST

Tune O Rangeele