27) SRESHTAACHAAROSMI SISHTAANAAM KEERTHIRASMI YASHASWINAAM
SVECHCHAAHAMASMI MUKTHAANAAM AANANDO BRAHMANOSMYAHAM.
Meaning- I am most distinguished among cultured people, I am glory in famous people, I am freedom in liberated people and in the realized ones I am Supreme Bliss.
28) JITHAKAAMOSMI DHEERAANAAM ALUBDHO DHANINAAMAHAM
SUKHINAAM CHAASMISANTHUSHTO NIRVAIROSMI VIVEKINAAM.
Meaning- I have won over desires in courageous people, I am devoid of greed in the wealthy, I am contentment in happy people and am devoid of hostility among the wise.
29) AHAMEKO JAGANNAADHAHA JAGATHKAARAN KAARANAM
SARVAATHMAKA MAHAADEVO VAASUDEVOSMI MAADHAVAHA.
Meaning- I am the only Lord of the Universe (Jagannadha). I am the cause of the reason (creation) of the Universe. I am Mahadeva who is the soul of all living beings. I am Madhava and Vasudeva.
30) SARVAKARTHRU MAHAAVISHNUM SARVABHOKTHRU MAHESHWARAM
VIDHDHIMAAM CHA HYAKARTHAARAM SARVASAAKSHINA MAVYAYAM.
Meaning- I am Mahavishnu, the proprietor of all, as Shiva I am the devourer of all. Realize that I am the non-doer, Witness of entirety and undiminishable.
31) BRAHMAADIJEEVINA SSARVEY HYARDHINO NAATHRA SAMSHAYAHA
EKOBHAVAAMYAHAM DAATHAA SARVABHOOTHA MAHESHWARAHA.
Meaning- All living beings including Brahma are aspirants, there is no doubt in this. I am the Only Grantor, Maheswara, for all living beings.
32) BRAHMENDRAADI SURAASSARVEY NRUPAADYAA BHOOJANAASTHADHAA
SARVEYCHCHA PRAANINO BHEETHAAHA AHAMEKOSMI NIRBHAYAHA.
Meaning-The Gods, Brahma, Indra, the kings and human beings on planet earth are all consumed by fear. I am the only fearless One.
33) MAHATHPRABHAAVA SAMPANNAA SHSHRIYAAYUKTHAASCHA YE JANAAHA
THAANHI VIDDHI MAHAABHAAGA MATTHEJOMSHASAMUDBHAVAAN.
Meaning- Realize that influential, rich and prosperous people are born as part of my effulgence/brilliance.
34) VISHVASYA SRUSHTIKARTHAASMI VISHVAPAALANA THATHPARAHA
VISHVASYA LAYAKARTHAAHAM MAAMHI VIDDHI MAHESHWARAM.
Meaning- I am the Creator of this Universe. I am intent on the administration ofthe Universe. I am Lord of destruction (laya kartha), I am Maheswara.
35) VYAKTHAAVYAKTHA MIDAMVIDDHI JAGATHSARVAM CHARAACHARAM
YATHSADVADBHAATHI THATHSRUSHTAMAMSHEYNA MAMATHEJASAHA.
Meaning- The bright light of the manifested and unmanifested, that which are moveable and immoveable are born out of an aspect of my effulgence.
36) MAMA MAAYAAVILAASENA KALPITHOYAM JAGATHKRAMAHA
THAAM THUSUDURGAMAAM MAAYAAM MATHPRAPANNASTHARISHYATHI.
Meaning- The order of this Universe is created by my sport of illusion (maya). The maya (illusion) which is impossible to cross over is overcome by the person who surrenders himself to Me unconditionally.
37) YOGESWARASYAMEYSHAKTHIHI GNYAATHUM DRASHTUM SUDURLABHAA
ANANYA BHAKTHIBHAAVEYNA BHAJATHAAM MAAM SUGOCHARAA.
Meaning- It is extremely difficult to realize or witness my power, who am the Lord of yoga. It is possible for those who worship Me with focused devotion.
38) ANANTHAMAVYAYAM VIDDHI MAMAISHVARYAM SVATHOTHBHUTHAM
BHAJASVAMAAM MAHESHAANAAM SAMAANAADHIKA VARJITHAM.
Meaning- Know that my natural state of being infinite and indestructible as my richness and abundance. Worship me as the Lord of all who has no equal or superior.
(END OF CHAPTER-2, TO BE CONTINUED.....)