My late husband conducting daily pooja rituals in Viswaguru Sri Vidyaranya Swami ashram, Narasaraopet, AP. (December 2020).
1) YAM YOGAM SAMUPAASDHAAYA PRAAPSYASI THVAM PADAM MAMA
THAM VAKSHYE SHRUNU GOODHAM THEY BHAJATHEY MAAM PARAATHPARAM.
Meaning- For you, my devotee, to be able to attain My state who am the Greatest of the great, I am telling you the yoga which is of utmost secrecy and that which you must follow. Listen to me.
2) YASTHYAIRVAASTHI SDHIRAA BHAKTHI RMAYINDEVEY JAGATHPATHAU
NAASTHIKINCHIDBHAYAM THASYA MAHAAMRUTHYUNSAMUDBHAVAM.
Meaning- Whoever has firm devotion in Me who am the Lord of the universe (Jagannadha) and God of all Gods, such a person will not have least bit of fear due to horrific death.
3) RAKSHAAMI KSHIPRAMEYVAAHAM THISHTANTHAM MATHPARAAYANAM DRUDHABHAKTHIM SADAASHRITHYA HITHVAANYATHSAADHANAANTHARAM.
Meaning- I instantly come to the rescue of the devotee who seeks refuge only in Me with firm (unwavering) devotion and who does not seek any other path towards liberation.
4) MANASAA KARMANAA VAACHAA SMARANTHAM MAAM MADAASHRAYAM
SADAANUGAMANAM KRUTHVAA THAARAYAAMI BHAVAARNAVAM.
Meaning- I accompany across the ocean of existence, the one who seeks refuge in Me by meditating on me by mind, by deeds and by speech.
5) ANANYABHAAVANAAM LABDHVAA CHINTHAYANMAAM NIRANTHARAM
SANYASTHA SARVASANKALPO HYATHRABRAHMA SAMASHNUTHEY.
Meaning- Whoever has attained the state of uniqueness through his firm contemplation (meditation) of Me and who has renounced all other intentions will obtain the Supreme God in this world itself.
6) SANNIKRUSHTOSMI SAMSAARAATH VISMAARAADYA DWIDOORAGAHA
VIHAAYA VISMRUTHIM THASMAATH SMARANAM MEY SADAA KURU.
Meaning- I am extremely close to whoever always contemplates on Me. I am extremely far away from whoever has forgotten Me. Therefore without forgetting, meditate on me all the time.
7) ASACHCHINTHAA MUPAASHRITHYA NARONARDHAMUPAAGATHAHA
CHITHTHA MAATHMANI SAMSDHAAPYA CHINTHAAMANYAAM THYAJETHSUDHEEHI.
Meaning- Man is harmed by seeking shelter in temporary feelings/sentiments. An intelligent man will firmly focus his mind in his soul and renounce all other thoughts.
8) INDRIYAANI PRAMAADHEENI PRAGNYAAVANNAPI DHEEMATHAHA
VANCHYANTHAPI BUDHANTHAANI JAAGARYAAYAAM PRAMAADINAM.
Meaning- O Intelligent Man! Even the greatest person is subject to dangers resulting from sensory organs. Whether it is a scholar, a focused person or a careless person, the sensory organs cheat everybody and anybody.
9) KURVAANOPI SADAAYATHNA MINDRIYAVRAATHA NIGRAHEY
NASA SIDDHI MAVAAPNOTHI HYAKRUTHAATHMAA VIMOODHADHEEHI.
Meaning- Even though man constantly practices control of senses, he cannot attain liberation when in the grip of illusion he fails to adhere to the principles, tradition and sayings of The Acharya (Guru).
10) AYAMEYKASTHAVO PAAYAHA JITHAUHEENDRIYA SAMHATHEY
SUPAURUSHAM SAMAASHRITHYA MAYYARPITHA MANAABHAVAHA.
Meaning- Offer your mind to Me with firm determination. This is the only method to control your sensory organs.
11) YADAA BHAVATHI MADBHAKTHO VISHAYAI RMOHITHASTHADAA
BHOOYASTHAM MATHSMRUTHINDATHVAA SATHPADHESDHAAPAYAAMYAHAM.
Meaning- When my devotee is tempted by strong external desires, creating My thoughts in his mind I establish him firmly in the right path.
12) STHREEBHIRAALINGYAMAANOPI VIHARANNAPI SARVADAA
HASAN KREEDAN RAMANGNYAANI VYAAMOHAM SA NA GACHCHATHI.
Meaning- A knowledgeable man is not overcome by delusion even when he is embraced by a woman, always moving, laughing or playing with her.
(TO BE CONTINUED.....)