Saturday, October 16, 2021

SRIMAD BHAGAVAD BHARATHI-3 CHAPTER (1&2)

BHAGAVANJI VISWAGURU SRI VIDYARANYA SWAMI

21) SAMPOORNA BHAKTHI BHAAVENA SAMARPITHAM YADA STHITHATH

ALPAMVAA BAHOOVAA SATHYAM SWEEKAROMI PRIYAATHMANAA.

Meaning- Whatever is offered to me with total and absolute devotion, regardless of whether it is meager or big, I will accept that offering with a loving soul.

22) YAM GNYAATHVAA RUSHAYASSA RVE PARAMAARDHA PADAMGATHAAHA

THAMEKAM SARVALOKAANAAM NITHYESWARAM NIBODHAMAAM.

Meaning- That One who is realized by all sages attain the Supreme state. Recognize and realize Me as that One, the Eternal Lord in all the worlds.

23) YAYAACHA MAAYAYAA NITHYAM BHRAANTHAA BHAVANTHI JEEVINAHA

JITHAAHI SAAMAHAAMAAYAA MADBHAKTHEYNA VIVEKINAA.

Meaning- Illusion is the cause for bafflement in all living beings. The same illusion is destroyed effortlessly by my devotee. 

24) SARVAADHIKA MUPAASHRITHYA MAAMEKAM PURUSHOTTHAMAM

YASTHISHTATHI VIVEKEE THAM NOPEKSHEY SHARANAAGATHAM.

Meaning- I, who am the Supreme Power and the Highest Being will not neglect the wise devotee who completely surrenders only to Me.

END OF CHAPTER (1)

CHAPTER (2)

1) AVYAYAANANTHA SHAKTHESHCHA SARVALOKAADHIVAASINAHA

THATHVAM MEYO BHIJAANAATHI BANDHAATHSAHI PRAMUCHYATHEY.

Meaning- Whoever correctly realizes My essential nature as undiminishable and infinite residing (pervading) in all worlds, such a person is freed from all attachments and bondage.

2) MAMA MAAYAA PRABHAAVENA SULABHO NAASMI SARVADAA

MAHAAMAAYAA MIMAAM THEERTHVAA MUNAYO MATHPADAM GATHAAHA.

Meaning- I cannot be easily realized at all times due to effect of the great illusion created by Me. Revered sages who have surpassed this great illusion attain My Supreme state.

3) YADANANTHAM MAMAISHVARYAM SANGRAHENA PADAAMYAHAM

THADADBHUTHAM SUVIGNYAAYA MUKTHOBHAVATHI MAANAVAHA.

Meaning- My divinity and Supreme power which is limitless and infinite. Man is liberated by understanding the most wondrous realization.

4) BHAKTHAAYADAACHA PEEDYANTHEY DURBUDDHIBHIHI RASAADUBHIHI

THADAANEEM CHA VASHEEKRUTHYA MAAYAAM MEY PRABHAVAAMYAHAM.

Meaning- When wicked minded and aggressive (non-saintly nature) people harass my devotees, I incarnate by using my illusory strength (in order to protect my devotees).

5) SAMRAKSHANAAYA BHAKTHAANAAM VINAASHAAYA CHA VAIRINAAM

SAMVARDHANAAYA DHARMASYA SAMBHAVAAMI NIJECHCHAYAA.

Meaning- In order to protect my devotees, to destroy enemies and for promoting righteousness I incarnate at my own will.

6) APRAAKRUTHAM MAMAISHVARYAM DEHAVATHVAM VILAKSHANAM

KARMATHATHVAM CHA YOVETTHI MUKTHI STHASYA KARASDHITHAA.

Meaning-  Any person who realizes that my unmanifested Supreme power is beyond nature and comprehension,  the nature of physical body (that body is distinct from the soul contained within) and the nature of 'karma' which is very complex ('karya' -action and 'karana'-cause, reason)- such a person has liberation right in the palm of his hand!






No comments:

FEATURED POST

Tune O Rangeele