15) AARTHIHRUCHCHAAHA MAARTHASYA JIGNYAASOSHCHA VIVEKADAHA
DAATHAASMI DHANAKAAMASYA HYAATHMAATHATHVAVIDOSMYAHAM.
Meaning- For those who are afflicted by severe sufferings I am the destroyer of sufferings. I grant wisdom to those in search of knowledge. I am the philanthropist for people who desire wealth. I am soul for those who have realized the Truth.
16) MAAYAAMOHA VIMOODHAANAAM SARVEYSHAAMTHU SUDURLABHAHA
VIVEKINAAM MADEEYAANAAM SARVADAA SULABHOSMYAHAM.
Meaning-I am extremely difficult to attain by fools who desire illusion (maya). I can be easily attained by those who are wise and belong to Me.
17) ASTHYEKASSULABHOPAAYAHA MAAYAAM THARTHUM SUDURGAMAAM
ASAMSHAYENA JAANEEHI BHAKTHI REVA SADAAMAYI.
Meaning- Illusion (maya) which is absolutely inaccessible can be crossed by using a particular idea. That is to be always/eternally devoted to Me. There is no doubt in this.
18) SARVABHEETHIM SAMUTHSRUJYA MAAMAASHRITHYA SANAATHANAM
SARVADAA SARVAKAARYESHU SARVADHAA VIJAYEEBHAVA.
Meaning- Free yourself from all fears and seek refuge in Me, who am the Eternal Supreme power. Be victorious in all your actions, in all ways and at all times.
19) BAALAM VRUDDHAM YUVAANAAMCHA STHRIYAM SHOODRAMAPANDITHAM
AASHRITHAA NSAKALAAN NBHAKTHAAN UDDHARAAMI BHAVAARNAVAATH.
Meaning- I will liberate devotees who seek refuge in Me, including children, elderly people, youth, women, the 'sudra' class (4th varna) and the illiterate from the ocean of the material world.
20) BHAKTHAANUGRAHAKAALESHU JAATHIROOPA KULAADIBHIHI
UTTHAMAADHAM BHEDASTHU NAGANYATHE MAYAA DHRUVAM.
Meaning- At the time of showering my blessings on devotees I do not calculate the highs and lows born out of their respective religion, appearance and caste. This is most certain.
21) PASHYANNAPI THADHAA SHRUNVAN PAATITHOPI SMARAN PUNAHA
MATTHATHVAM NAABHI JAANAATHI VIBHRASHTO MADANUGRAHAATH.
Meaning- Even while looking at, listening to, studying about and again contemplating about Me if one is unable to understand my Core Essence, he will fall from My grace.
22) SUVISHVAASA VIHEENASYA DVEYSHINA SSAMSHAYAATHMANAHA
AHANKAARA VIMOODHASYA DOORO BHAVAAMYAHAM SADAA.
Meaning- I always distance Myself from the one who is without absolute faith, one who hates and full of spite, one who doubts and one who has become foolish due to arrogance.
23) MADBHAKTHYAACHA SAMAAYUKTHAM MAHYAM VIHVALATHAANGATHAM
PREMAARDRA HRUDAYAM DHEERAM ANUGRUHNAAMI SHEEGHRATHAHA.
Meaning- I quickly grace/bless the brave person who with ardent love devotes himself to Me and is overwhelmed by love for Me.
24) THATHVAM MAMA PARIGNYAATHUM ASAMRDHAHA PUMAANAPI
KRAMENA LABHATHEY GNYAANAM CHINTHAYANMAAMASHANKITHAHA.
Meaning- Even when man is intelligent enough to understand my core nature, he gradually attains Supreme Knowledge only when giving up all doubts he constantly contemplates upon me.
25) AKRUTHVAA SUKRUTHAM KINCHITH DUSHKRUTHAM KRUTHAVAANAPI
KSHIPRAM BHAVATHI SHUDDHAATHMAA HYACHYUTHAM MAAM SMARAN SADAA.
Meaning- When man has not done even the least of good deeds but has committed only sins, even such a man's soul is purified by constantly contemplating upon Me who am unchangeable.
26) NAMEYBHAKTHASYA NAASHOSTHI NA CHA DUKHAM BHAYAM THADHAA
NISHCHAYENA VIJAANEEHI NITHYAMUKTHO BHAVISHYASI.
Meaning- My devotee is devoid of destruction, sadness and fear. Realize this truth. You will be eternally liberated.
27) YADHAA YASYAATHI SAMSKAARO BHAJATHEY MAAM THADHAIVA SAHA
THASYA BHAKTHYANUSAARENA PRAYACHCHAAMI PHALAM SADAA.
Meaning- Each one worships me according to his culture/natural tendencies. I grant him fruits according to his devotion.
28) VIDDHI THVAYI CHA SARVASMIN AHAMEYVAASMIKEVALAHA
SARVATHREDAM SADAASMRUTHVAA SARVABHOOTHA PRIYO BHAVA.
Meaning- Know that only I reside in you and in everybody. Keep meditating on this in all places at all times and become the loved one of all living beings.
(END OF CHAPTER-3, TO BE CONTINUED......)