Tuesday, October 19, 2021

SRIMAD BHAGAVAD BHARATHI-5 CHAPTER (2)

BHAGAVANJI VISWAGURU SRI VIDYARANYA SWAMI ASHRAM, NARASARAOPET, AP.

17) SHREERASMYAHAM SHUBHAANAAMCHA VANITHAANAAM PATHIVRATHAA

JAYA HEYTHURAHAM DHARMAHA JEYTHROONAAMCHA JAYOSMYAHAM.

Meaning- I am Lakshmi among the auspicious, among women I am pure (chaste), in victory I am the quality of righteousness and I am the triumph of all the victors. 

18) RUCHEENAAM CHAASMIMAADHURYAM MAATHUHU PREMAAHAMEYVACHA

SHRUNGAAROSMI RASAANAAMCHA KAALASYA NIYAMOSMYAHAM.

Meaning- In tastes I am sweetness, in love I am mother's love, in the navarasas I am romance (sringaram) and I am the administrator of time. 

19) SAURABHAM CHAASMI PUSHPAANAAM SAUNDARYAM PRAKRUTHEYHE PARAM

NYAAYOSMI NYAAYAKARTHROONAAM SHEELAMCHAASMI SATHAAM SADAA.

Meaning- I am the fragrance in flowers, I am the ultimate beauty of nature, I am justice in judges and the moral conduct in good people.

20) SATHVAPRADOSMYAHAM VAAYUHU VARUNOSMIJALAPRADAHA

BHEEKARAANAA MAHAM MRUTHYUHU VAIDYOHAM HITHAKAARINAAM.

Meaning- I am the God of Wind (vayu) in granting strength, I am the God of Rain (varuna) in granting water, I am Death in causing fear, I am the doctor (physician) in the welfare towards people.

21) KSHEERAMCHAASMIDRAVAANAAMCHA YAUVANAM VAYASAAMAHAM

SHUDDHAANAAMAHAM AGNISHCHA YOGINAAM CHA PATHANJALIHI.

Meaning- Among liquids I am milk, in the age span I am youth, among purities I am fire and among yogis I am Pathanjali.

22) NEYTHAASMYAHAM PRAJAANAAMCHA DHAATHAAHAM KARMASANTHATHEYHE

PAAPAGHNAANAAMAHAM GANGAA ROGAGHNAANAAMAHAM SUDHAA.

Meaning-I am the Leader of people, I am the Creator of communities bound by destiny (karma), I am Holy Ganges in destroying sins and I am the Elixir that cures diseases.

23) DEIVAGNYAHA KAALAVETTHROONAAM RANJAKAANAAM CHA GAAYAKAHA

SHILPINAAM VISWAKARMAAHAM NATAKOSMI VINODINAAM.

Meaning- I am Deivagnya (astrologer/fortune teller) who has the knowledge of time, in delighting people I am the singer, in sculpture I am Vishwakarma (craftsman deity and son of Brahma) and in entertainment I am an actor.

24) BHAASHAANAAMASMIGAIRVAANEE SHAABDIKAANAAM CHA PAANINIHI

VEDAANUGOSMI THARKAANAAM PRAANINAAM CHAA BHAYAPRADAHA.

 Meaning- Among languages I am Sanskrit, in the science of words (shabda shastra) and grammar I am Panini (Sanskrit etymologist, grammarian and venerated researcher in Hinduism), in debates I follow the Vedas and grant fearlessness/protection to living beings.

25) ASTHIRAANAAM MANASCHAAHAM KSHANIKAANAAMAHAM THATITH

DHAARMIKOSMI JANAANAAMCHA NISCHAYOSMI SUDHEEMATHAAM.

Meaning- In restless people I am the mind, in such that are instantaneous and momentary I am lightning, among people I am the righteous One, I am the willpower of intellectuals.

26) AHIMSAKO VRATHASDHAANAAM JANAKOHA MASANGINAAM

YAADAVAANAAM KRISHNOHAM DHARMAGNYAANAAMAHAM MANUHU.

Meaning- Among those who have taken vows (vrathas) I am nonviolence, among those who are detached I am Janaka, among Yadavas I am Krishna and among people who are knowledgeable in righteousness I am Manu.

(TO BE CONTINUED.....)


No comments:

FEATURED POST

Tune O Rangeele