Saturday, November 27, 2021

SRIMAD BHAGAVAD BHARATHI-28 CHAPTER (8)

Abhishekam-Bhagavanji's Jayanthi celebrations in ashram (29th November, 2021). 
VISWAGURU SRI VIDYARANYA SWAMI BHAGAVANJI, NARASARAOPET, GUNTUR DISTRICT, AP

13) MAYIYASYA PARAABHAKTHI RDEYVADEYVEY JAGADGURAU

GYNAATHUM BHAVATHI THASYAIVA SHRUTHAMYATTHATHVAMAATHMANAHA.

Meaning- I am The God of Gods and the Spiritual Master of the entire Universe. Whoever has intense and exquisite devotion towards Me, only he attains supreme knowledge of soul by listening (meaning- without devotion towards Me, even listening attentively does not awaken knowledge of soul).

14) PRAANEYSHWARAM MANONAADHAM PRIYAM MAAM PARAMESHWARAM

BHAKTHIYUKTHOBHIJAANAATHI PREMAGAMYAM SUKHAALAYAM.

Meaning- Know Me as God of all living beings and Lord, Lover and God of hearts. Attain Me by love and devotion and realize that I am the abode of joy and bliss.

15) YATHRA YATHRAA STHI MADBHAKTHAHA THATHRATHATHRABHAVAAMYAHAM

YATHRAMEY KEERTHANAMCHAASTHI THATHRAIVA NIVASAAMYAHAM.

Meaning- Wherever my devotees reside, I reside there. Wherever my keerthans (songs) are sung, I reside there.

16) MADADHEENAM JAGATHKRUTHSNAM JAANEEHYETHATHSUNISHCHITHAM

SPANDANANTHU THRUNASYAAPI BHAVATHYEVA MADAAGNYAYAA.

Meaning- O intelligent one! The entire universe is in my control. Know that there are perfect reasons for this (that I am in charge of the universe). Know that even the slightest movement of a grass blade happens only due to my command. (Meaning- therefore one must abandon the thought of 'I' and 'mine' by surrendering to God).

17) THATHSARVAM MEYSAMARPYAASHU NISHCHAYENABHAJASVAMAAM

KSHEYMAM THAVAVAHANNITHYAM KAIVALYAMCHA DADAAMYAHAM.

Meaning- Dedicate with a firm mind everything which is yours to Me and worship Me. If you do so, I will always take care of your welfare at all times and ultimately grant you salvation (that which is extremely difficult to attain).

18) YOGAKSHEYMAADIKAM SARVAM YACHCHATHI MAYISHANKAREY

NIDHAAYA DRUDHAVISHWAASAM SUKHAM THISHTANTHI YOGINAHA.

Meaning- I who am the Auspicious One, take care of all the aspects of welfare of all the worlds. Sages (who perform penance) have paced unwavering faith in Me and have attained bliss. (Therefore you must follow the same path in order to attain everlasting bliss).

19) NAMEYLAABHAAYA SAABHAKTHIHI KRIYATHEYAA JANAIRIHA

THEYSHAAMEYVOPAKAARAARDHAM KAARYAAMAYI SADAIVASAA.

Meaning- I do not gain anything from the devotion (towards Me) of people of this world. People benefit from their own devotion. Therefore be devoted to Me at all times.

20) MADEYKA SHARANODHEEMAAN BHAKTHOMEY NA VINASHYATHI

ITHDHAM PRAKATAYANLOKEY PRATHIGNYAAM KURUNISHCHITHA.

Meaning- With firm conviction and faith take an oath and propagate to the world that-'The intelligent one will seek refuge in Me who Am the Supreme God. There is no destruction for my devotee.'

21) ANYADVISMRUTHYAYADBAAHYAM YEMAAMSMARANTHI NITHYASHAHA

KRUTHAKRUTHYAAMSHCHA THAANVIDDHI MAYAAPAHRUTHAMAANASAAN.

Meaning- By leaving all the external (material) things whoever meditates on Me who Am their Inner Being, know that he has executed his duty successfully and that his mind is stolen by Me.. (Meaning- The one whose mind I have stolen belongs to Me).

22) NIRBHARAPREYMABHAAVEYNA MATHIM MAYI SADAAKURU

DUKHAM THAVEYHASAMSAAREY DOOREEKAROMI THEYJASAA.

Meaning- Fix your mind on me at all times with total and absolute love. Due to that I will drive away all your miseries in this world with my effulgence.

(TO BE CONTINUED......)







No comments:

FEATURED POST

Tune O Rangeele